We are pleased you are considering joining our team! Check out the information below to learn what it takes to work here, see available positions and access the online application.
What does it take to work at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Zoombezi Bay, Safari Golf Club and the Wilds? In order to join our team, you need to be able to do the following:
1) Meet the minimum qualifications of the job. (Click on the title of the position you are applying for to view the job description.)
2) Adhere to our drug free workplace policy.
3) Pass a criminal history background check.
4) Pass a Driver's License check (for certain positions).
5) Work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
6) Have reliable transportation.
Think you can do all that? Then check out our available positions, attend our Expo and apply!
To view the seasonal opportunities at the Columbus Zoo, Zoombezi Bay, Safari Golf Club and the Wilds please CLICK HERE.
At the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, we value and embrace the differences in all living things. We recognize that by creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our guests and team members, we encourage innovative thinking, serve as a source of community pride and advance our institution as one of the leading zoos in the country.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, creed, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.